Dr Rahul Bagul has got 16 years of experience in Orthopaedics. He completed his MBBS in 2001 from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune University and his Masters in Orthopaedic Surgery in 2005 from Sancheti Hospital for Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation, Pune University. He has also done Post-Graduate Diploma in Sport medicine and Rehabilitation from Apollo Hospital and Medvarsity, Hyderabad, India.
After graduation he worked as Assistant Professor and Junior Consultant at Dr D.Y Patil Medical College and Hospital, Pune, India. He did his Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy from Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli (ISAKOS approved teaching center) Bologna, Italy and Madi Shoulder Hospital Seoul, South Korea . He was selected for SICOT meet SICOT International Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy and Orthopaedic Trauma at Vila Vehla Hospital in Vila Vehla, Brazil and KAT hospital, Athens, Greece. He has many National and International Orthopaedic Research paper publications. He is University recognised teacher for undergraduate (M.B.B.S) and post-graduate (M.S Orthopaedics) students. He was working as Consultant and Head of the Orthopaedic Department at Symbiosis Hospital and Research Center, Pune, India which is a state of Art Multispeciality 700 bedded Hospital before joining Apollo Hospital, Muscat.
• Knee Arthroscopy– ACL Reconstruction, PCL Reconstruction, MCL and LCL Reconstruction, Meniscus Repair, Partial Meniscectomy, Multiligament Knee Surgery,
• Shoulder Arthroscopy- Rotator Cuff Repair, Acromioplasty, Acromioclavicular Joint injuries • Knee Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement)
• Hip Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement)
• Sport injuries and Rehabilitation
• Orthopaedic Trauma – Simple and Complex Fractures and Dislocations
• Life member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society
• Member of the Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT), Belgium
• Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
• Life Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
• Member of Asian Association of Dynamic Osteosynthesis