Brief summary Dr. Abdullah Ali Al-Ajmi is an acclaimed Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon with over 20 years of experience. He graduated from the prestigious Sultan Qaboos University in 1995 and was trained in Orthopedics. Further Dr. Abdullah had undergone 5 years of intensive training in Orthopaedics in Liverpool - UK between 2007 and 2011 following which he had completed one year of fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at Liverpool Children Hospital (AlderHey) in 2011. Currently Dr. Abdullah is associated with Khoula hospital - Ministry of Health as a Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic surgeon.
Professional Memberships .
• Secretary of the Orthopaedic Society of Oman.
• Member of Oman Medical Association
• Member of Middle East Paediatric Orthopaedic Society.
• Member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
• General Orthopaedics.
• Fracture treatment.
• All paediatric orthopaedic conditions like club foot treatment with Ponseti technique, Developmental Dysplasia of the hip, Perthese Disease and bone infections.
• Limb Reconstruction Surgeries using Illizarov method and other techniques.